Thursday, March 6, 2014

busy.

I don't wanna sleep but I want to sleep do you understand?
Nayn cuz of my homework left undone, studies for exam, PEWDS, fucking procrastination
and my daily dose of energy -if you know what I mean (´≖◞౪◟≖) 【甚麼臉
Yayn cuz I'M SO FUCKING TIRED DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT
Everyone's so busy they're lack of time blablablabla this shit that shit nobody haz time for my shit


Our page is so freakin empty and it's no longer noisy like what it was.
I miss it when my pixiv and weibo or even fb is full of Rivaeren.
My effort alone is not enough. It's dying.
I miss it even though we don't talk. I miss stalking their conversations.【你個變態跟蹤狂
我只是一個小透明什麽都做不到真是太抱歉了。
從八月到現在,我沒違反過任何規則哦? 呵呵呵。白痴
nakeru


I don't wanna stay here someone freakin bring me to Japannnn
I wish I was born there so I won't have to face shits here.


Lemme tell you somethin. You're a failure as a               .               s won't do things like what you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment