Thursday, December 28, 2017

fall

back again after all these years.
updates are written proofs of how useless i actually am
what the actual fuck
am i doing with my goddamn life
the fact that i came here for almost a year
and never saved a cent
instead in debt
says a lot about me doesnt it
what a useless piece of shit
why dont you just fucking die already
what the fuck is your problem
what is your goal?
you dont have any
so why dont you just go to hell
where you can burn and worry about nothing
for fucks sake
why
why in the world
am i still alive
please
just kill me already

i give up alright
i really dont see the point of struggling?
in life, in relationships,
im just as shit
people like me
deserves nothing



lowest point of life? my arse
its always been the lowest.
ive never won shit.
i swear
one day
you will see my dead body on the news
and that would be the happiest moment of my entire  life

No comments:

Post a Comment